|Bahrain is the financial centre of the Middle East. It serves both a regional and international market and provides a complete range of financial and banking services.
Financial Institutions available in Bahrain :-
- Investment banks.
- Commercial banks.
- Specialized banks.
- Offshore banking units.
- Money and foreign exchange brokers.
The BMA is an independent Organization with a wide range of powers to preserve Bahrain’s financial integrity.
The reasons why Bahrain remains an attractive region for Banking and Investments :-
- Free foreign exchange movement.
- No taxation.
- Well-developed infrastructure and advanced telecommunications.
- Suitability of time zones.
- Major regional deposit-taking and lending opportunities.
- Stable currency and banking environment. Why not try our Currency Converter?
- A trained and efficient workforce.
- Advanced Insurance Sector.
- Role of Bahrain Monetary Agency